Privacy Is Important
We recognise that privacy of personal information is important to our customers. Personal information for our business purposes is to be minimal, private, correct, safe and largely in the control of the individual. Except where otherwise legally appropriate we will treat your personal information as private.
Your Say On Your Privacy
If you have a particular concern or query about your personal information held by us you should contact our Privacy Officer whom we have appointed for your assistance.
Obtaining Personal Information
Because of the nature of our business it is necessary to obtain personal information from time to time. However, we will not be unduly intrusive, nor obtain or use information in an inappropriate manner. We will only ask for and use personal information we reasonably need to conduct our business.
If you have received any promotional material and no longer wish to receive it, then upon letting us know we will take you off our distribution list.
Your Access And Control
In accordance with the privacy law we give you access to all personal information that we ask from you and we expect you to keep your information up-to-date and correct any misinformation.
We Want You To Know
Your Personal Information is collected to enable us:
- to process your orders and/or
- to inform you of special promotions, new catalogues and important changes to the United Costumes business that may be of interest to you. (Note: you may choose not to receive these types of notifications) and
- to improve our services
You may access and update your Personal Information that is held by UnitedCostumes.com.au.
Only on a need to know basis will some of your Information be passed on to our delivery couriers and catalogue mailing houses to enable accurate and timely delivery of your orders and/or promotional materials and catalogues. Where appropriate and allowed by law we may also provide information to our collection agency.
Any inquiries concerning privacy matters, please contact us at:
PO Box 8292
Norwest, NSW 2153
email: [email protected]
Our organization is UnitedCostumes.com.au, Managed by Thunder Force Retail Networks Pty. Ltd.
We Reserve The Right
- to cancel any order, at which time, we will immediately notify this action by e-mail or phone, using the e-mail address or number/s provided. We will refund the monies paid using the original method received.
- that all orders are subject to availability of stock
- to take reasonable steps to verify that the order and credit details are bona fide.
It is important for us that customers with whom we do business have confidence that we handle all information responsibly.